BIM coordinator (gn)
TO REINFORCE OUR TEAM IN HAMBURG, WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU!
BIM coordinator (gn)
for the implementation of the BIM method in the processing of engineering structures.
With over 250 employees at seven locations, GRASSL has been shaping Baukultur for decades. As an innovative, family-run company, we carry out challenging projects for both the public and private sectors. Sustainable, but never boring. Whether bridge, tunnel, flood protection, building or special structure – our teams offer expertise across the entire spectrum of civil engineering. From design and assessment to monitoring and maintenance. Our common goal: better connections for everyone!
- Coordination of BIM projects in infrastructure construction (bridges, railways, roads and tunnels)
- Participation in the creation of BIM implementation plans (BAP) and quality assurance concepts
- Consultation with our clients regarding information requirements and use cases
- Data management in a common data environment (CDE)
- Advancement and implementation of company-wide BIM standards, processes and workflows
- Collaboration with a cross-location team in the areas of project acquisition and handling
- Checking of data quality, adhering to the defined standards and execution of collision tests upon combination of technical models
- Lending support in carrying out training and in advising the specialist groups
- Successfully completed studies of civil engineering with a specialisation in structural engineering
- Ideally, further education in the area of BIM or strong affinity with model-based design
- Very good IT skills, in particular in BIM-specific software (CAD / Revit / Dynamo / Sofistik Bridge Modeler / Civil 3D / Navisworks)
- Initiative and motivation
- Very good organisational and communication skills
- Ability to work in a team and willingness to undergo further training
- Interesting and responsible work on exceptional projects
- A team which values good relationships and corporate culture
- A permanent position
- Staff-specific training and development
- Participation in the HVV Profiticket
- Possibility of leasing a company bicycle through JobRad
- Attractive working environment, central location, complimentary coffee, tea and fruit
- Regular team events
YOU WOULD LIKE TO MOVE AND SHAPE THINGS IN A FUTURE-ORIENTED COMPANY?
Then we look forward to receiving your application with your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations by email to email@example.com