BIM manager (gn)
TO REINFORCE OUR TEAM IN STUTTGART, WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU!
BIM manager (gn)
With over 250 employees at seven locations, GRASSL has been shaping Baukultur for decades. As an innovative, family-run company, we carry out challenging projects for both the public and private sectors. Sustainable, but never boring. Whether bridge, tunnel, flood protection, building or special structure – our teams offer expertise across the entire spectrum of civil engineering. From design and assessment to monitoring and maintenance. Our common goal: better connections for everyone!
- Modelling of structures of challenging bridge and tunnel construction projects in all work phases and levels of detail according to the BIM method (Revit / Dynamo / Civil 3D)
- Generation of drawings according to the BIM method
- Creation of coordination models for 4D and 5D applications (Navisworks/Desite)
- Maintenance and advancement of our program and structural elements library
Successfully completed studies of civil engineering, architecture or informatics
- Very good IT skills, in particular in BIM-specific software (CAD / Revit / Dynamo / Sofistik Bridge Modeler / Civil 3D / Navisworks)
- Ideally knowledge of the relevant standards for roads, railways and waterways
- Good written and spoken German
- High quality consciousness, initiative and spatial intelligence
- Open, motivated and team-oriented personality
- Interesting and responsible work on exceptional projects
- A team which values good relationships and corporate culture
- A permanent position
- Corporate Benefits
- Staff-specific training and development
- Hybrid work options and flexible hours
- Possibility of leasing a company bicycle through JobRad
- Attractive working environment, central location, complimentary coffee, tea and fruit
YOU WOULD LIKE TO MOVE AND SHAPE THINGS IN A FUTURE-ORIENTED COMPANY?
Then we look forward to receiving your application with your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations by email to firstname.lastname@example.org