Civil engineer (structural checking department) (gn)
TO REINFORCE OUR TEAM IN MUNICH, WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU!
CIVIL ENGINEER (STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING) (GN)
With over 250 employees at seven locations, GRASSL has been shaping Baukultur for decades. As an innovative, family-run company, we carry out challenging projects for both the public and private sectors. Sustainable, but never boring. Whether bridge, tunnel, flood protection, building or special structure – our teams offer expertise across the entire spectrum of civil engineering. From design and assessment to monitoring and maintenance. Our common goal: better connections for everyone!
- You will be responsible for the checking services of our checking engineer Prof. Dr.-Ing. Christian Seiler (area of concrete structures) in the field of civil and structural engineering
- Execution of construction spot checks
- Successfully completed studies of civil engineering with a specialisation in structural engineering
- Good knowledge of structural engineering
- Good written and spoken German
- Good IT-skills (MS Office as well as structural analysis softwares)
- Initiative, motivation and assertiveness
- Open, motivated and team-oriented personality
- Interesting and responsible work on exceptional projects
- A team which values good relationships and corporate culture
- A permanent position
- Corporate Benefits
- Staff-specific training and development
- Hybrid work options and flexible hours
- Attractive working environment, central location, complimentary coffee, tea and fruit
YOU WOULD LIKE TO MOVE AND SHAPE THINGS IN A FUTURE-ORIENTED COMPANY?
Then we look forward to receiving your application with your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations by email to firstname.lastname@example.org