Pupil internship (gn)
Pupil internship (GN)
As a pupil, you can gain initial practical experience with us in a two- to three-week technical internship and get to know the professional field of a structural draugther and civil engineer.
With over 250 employees at seven locations, GRASSL has been shaping Baukultur for decades. As an innovative, family-run company, we carry out challenging projects for both the public and private sectors. Sustainable, but never boring. Whether bridge, tunnel, flood protection, building or special structure – our teams offer expertise across the entire spectrum of civil engineering. From design and assessment to monitoring and maintenance. Our common goal: better connections for everyone!
- Supporting a checking engineer (preparation of checking documents, acceptance on-site)
- Execution of hand drawings (third angle projection, isometry, etc.)
- Designing with AutoCAD/Revit (creation of a 3D bridge model if necessary)
- Grade 8 or 9 student
- Good performance at school
- Enthusiasm for technology and manual skills
- High degree of reliability and responsibility
- Interesting and responsible work on exceptional projects
- A team which values good relationships and corporate culture
- Attractive working environment, central location, complimentary coffee, tea and fruit
YOU WOULD LIKE TO MOVE AND SHAPE THINGS IN A FUTURE-ORIENTED COMPANY?
Then we look forward to receiving your application with your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations by email to email@example.com