Student trainee (gn)
TO REINFORCE OUR TEAM IN HAMBURG, WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU!
Student trainee (gn) - 20h/week
With over 250 employees at seven locations, GRASSL has been shaping Baukultur for decades. As an innovative, family-run company, we carry out challenging projects for both the public and private sectors. Sustainable, but never boring. Whether bridge, tunnel, flood protection, building or special structure – our teams offer expertise across the entire spectrum of civil engineering. From design and assessment to monitoring and maintenance. Our common goal: better connections for everyone!
- Supporting our engineers and draughters in their daily design tasks
- Participation in exceptional projects, in particular in building inspection, in the on-site inventory and in the area of local construction supervision
- Technical documentation
- Post-processing of projects
- Coordination and consultation with internal project participants
- Lending support in the day-to-day business
- Civil engineering degree (ideally with specialisation in structural engineering)
- Fundamental interest in our challenging projects from all areas of structural engineering
- Good IT skills (MS-Office, knowledge of CAD is an advantage)
- Independent working style
- High level of communication skills
- Initiative and motivation
- Interesting and responsible work on exceptional projects
- A team which values good relationships and corporate culture
- The possibility to write your thesis within the company
- Corporate Benefits
- Staff-specific training and development
- Attractive working environment, central location, complimentary coffee, tea and fruit
YOU WOULD LIKE TO MOVE AND SHAPE THINGS IN A FUTURE-ORIENTED COMPANY?
Then we look forward to receiving your application with your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations by email to email@example.com