SPECIALISED, QUALIFIED, CERTIFIED
Expertise does not arrive on its own. A passion for construction must go hand in hand with expert knowledge, which our specialist staff have in spades. Proven by examinations and frequent updates through audits and supervision.
The experience gained from having executed so many projects can lead for example to prequalification, which is required to apply for contracts for large Deutsche Bahn projects. Quality management systems ensure a high standard of work and are therefore a daily part of our working culture. Certified passion so to speak.
A SPECIES OF ITS OWN: SUBJECT EXPERTS
Subject experts possess in-depth knowledge of special topics. Sounds redundant? That depends. In our profession, we are constantly encountering situations where specialist knowledge is required. Some but not all of those situations can be foreseen. In the design phase of a project, it can be hugely advantageous to have experts for concrete at the ready, for instance. In some cases, we arrived at good solutions for complicated problems only because we had access to specialist knowledge, for example for the protection of a foundation against chemical attack. Specialist knowledge is fundamental for the success of a project just as much as general knowledge is. So far so good. But what makes GRASSL experts so exceptional? That they do not think themselves above others and enjoy sharing their knowledge.
- Certified checking engineers for buildings, road structures, railways and waterways
- Government-approved experts for the structural assessment of buildings
- Government-approved experts for the checking of the structural fire protection of buildings
- Construction monitoring experts for railways
- Approval design experts
- Approval design experts for railways (BVB)
- Checking engineers for structures
- Coating inspectors
- Concrete technologists (E-Schein)
- Work safety specialists
- Curtain injection designers for Deutsche Bahn AG structures
- Specialist engineers for the recurrent checking of structures
- Specialists for bridge bearings
- Authorised structural assessment specialists
- Expert designers for the protection and rehabilitation of concrete elements
- Specialists for the protection, rehabilitation, joining and strengthening of concrete structures (SIVV-Schein)
- Welding engineers
- Bolting engineers
- Work health and safety coordinators according to building site regulations
- Remediation specialists for contaminated buildings
NO DINO: THE DIN EN ISO
GRASSL has been DIN EN ISO 9001 certified since 1999, with a recertification (9001:2008) in 2021. For us, quality management is a planning tool to deliver our services on time and to the agreed technical and economic standard. Owing to digitalisation, however, the construction industry is developing so rapidly that certification concepts cannot keep up. Therefore, we take care to translate digital innovations and collaborative work into robust and sustainable processes. A transfer of QMS to the brave new working environment. Our view: less fossil, more agile.